how does he randomly make himself look like a small child
so one time when i was in 8th grade my school went on a camping trip at this camp and at night we all went around the campfire and told stories
and one of the instructors pointed up at the hill where a bunch of deer had gathered. he explained that baby deer make certain noises to call their mothers over. he said if we were really quiet we could hear them
suddenly this huge black guy came out from the forest and yelled YO MAMA WHERE YOU AT
I AM DYING OH MY GOD
My how things have changed
- Aries: a low maintenance, spacious apartment with vibrant colored walls, space for ideas and mess to take over, and a balcony that overlooks the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps
- Taurus: a big, elegant, peaceful penthouse with silk fabrics, a warm fireplace, plush furniture and carpet, a home surrounded by wildlife yet a small distance from food, shopping and socializing
- Gemini: a modern condo with kitchen and living room space for entertaining, many bookshelves and electronics, sleek furniture, inside a city with many events, where people go to live the fast life
- Cancer: a comfortable, cozy, warm home with many windows and bedrooms, numerous pictures and memories hung up next to beautiful decor, in a peaceful, secure suburban neighborhood
- Leo: a dramatic, mansion esque home with luxurious items placed in a way that people are bound to notice them, an extravagant and awe inspiring living space in a big city with big opportunities
- Virgo: a neat, refreshing, mesmerizing single story with a practical use for every space, a big kitchen and office with an old timey feel of unique beauty, in a quiet town with deep, rich history
- Libra: a cool, unique yet simple townhouse that has pleasing colors and art, beauty, character, and elegance all playing off of each other in the same space, in a small yet busy business town
- Scorpio: a bold, intense home, modern touches and a mysterious aura, yet a bedroom that soothes after a long day, a brash and gentle flair in one space, in the secluded area of a bustling new town
- Sagittarius: a fun open floored home with lots of air and space, lots of windows and light, many books and collectibles and CD's and a home that screams freedom, in the rolling, green hills
- Capricorn: an earthy, classical home with antiques and warm tones, yet many high tech appliances for practical use, a beautiful home with conservative roots located in a quiet town of hard workers
- Aquarius: a quaint home with striking, unique DIY elements and abstract art adoring the walls, with high end appliances yet a feel of childlike innocence, located in a stylish, fashion forward city
- Pisces: a flowing, imaginative, light and bright home that is low effort and serene, with many sentimental decorations and delicate furniture, this home would be near the ocean tides
- (can apply to Moon signs)
hot dammit, your booty like two planets
how to track anonymous asks.
So you have your ask.
Highlight the word “block”
Right click the word block.
Click “View Selection Source”
Something like this should pop up:
Highlight the “IP” (the blacked out part).
Copy the IP address and paste it to this website:
Paste the IP address into there, press enter or “Lookup IP Address” and all the information should come up.
Anon u r in trubl
when we know where the rest of the boys are and then harry and louis are MIA